PRE-CARE & POST-CARE TANNING
INFORMATION ON PRE-CARE
1. I will ask you a few questions (Client Consultation Form) - to ensure specific relevant details are made known to me.
2. Wax or shave at least 24hrs before tanning application.
3. Exfoliate prior to treatment.
4. Avoid using any bath or shower products which may contain oils.
5. Avoid applying deodorant, moisturiser, perfume or make-up.
6. Avoid wearing jewellery and glasses.
Do not undertake this treatment if you are in the first trimester of pregnancy or are asthmatic.
Note: Disposable G-Strings and headbands are supplied if wanted. If not wanting a topless tan, please bring an old bra or bikini top with you to the tanning session.
INFORMATION ON POST-CARE
1. Avoid touching your tan after application.
2. Leave your tan to dry for at least 10 minutes before dressing.
3. Avoid wearing jewellery, glasses, make-up and moisturiser.
4. Wear loose, dark, baggy clothing and flip flops.
5. Keep dry for the next 6 hours, avoid showering or perspiring.
1. Regularly use a moisturiser which contains no AHA's (Alpha Hydroxy Acids).
2. Avoid baths, take quick showers with no scrubbing, shaving, waxing or exfoliating.
3. Visit me whenever you want to top up your tan!